Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rain Meditation

I am sitting on my tiny patio, listening to the rain falling.

I picture the love and nurture of the universe falling from the sky as the gentle raindrops land on my head.
It cleanses me.
I let my cares and worry slide down with the water and seep out my toes into the ground.
I listen to the birds cheerfully singing to each other and remember that I am connected to these birds and their joy. I am connected to the rain and every living thing receiving this nurturing water today. I am connected to the wind blowing the clouds into my view.
I gently let the rain cleanse me today and the birds bring me joy and hope.

1 comment:

  1. Rain, or water, is closely tied to the sacral chakra, our center for enabling us to enjoy and appreciate every aspect of living. Being able to appreciate nature and interconnectedness through the sounds of the water and birds means that your sacral chakra is blossoming!

    ReplyDelete